About the USC Clinical Trials Centre
USC conducted a meticulous analysis of the clinical trials industry in combination with a consultation process with key stakeholders, including local healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical executives, and other key thought leaders.
The product of this analysis supported the need for USC to establish a world class Clinical Trials Centre which would build the region’s collective clinical research capacity and deliver innovative and regionally relevant research.
Are you interested in being contacted about future clinical trials?
USC Clinical Trials Centre is always interested in hearing from volunteers. So if you are interested in being involved in a future trial please complete the form below.
Serving the Sunshine Coast community through a world class clinical trials centre with a commitment to excellence, growth and sustainability.
- A preferred partner in clinical trials research.
- A vibrant and healthy Sunshine Coast community with access to advanced therapies and cutting edge medicine.
- We build trust through transparency
- We are obsessed with efficiency
- We do trials differently through innovation and collaboration
- We are globally connected and locally engaged
Corporate social responsibility
A relentless pursuit of excellence, putting our best people forward and nurturing the health leaders of tomorrow.
Our commitment is to foster a vibrant and collaborative culture of innovative research for growth and sustainability.
To bring about transformational change to our Sunshine Coast community through the ethical conduct of trials and improved access to cutting edge medicine.