The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) is a greenfield initiative launched in 2015 after extensive consultation and planning with industry input that is part of a longer term vision as a nexus for clinical trials research within the Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital.
A hub for the clinical research capacity of the Sunshine Coast supported by an experienced management team and executive guidance from the CTC Advisory Committee.
The CTC is strongly positioned to provide expert services in conducting Phase II, III, IV and observational drug and device clinical trials across a growing portfolio of therapeutic areas.
Access to diagnostic services and tests:
- local accredited NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia) pathology
- respiratory function testing
- radiology and medical imaging
All clinical trials equipment is calibrated periodically (annually) and certification maintained
- drug storage (ambient or refrigerated, locked, continuous temperature monitoring with alarm to 24/7 support)
- freezers -20° (continuous digital temperature monitoring with alarm to 24/7 support)
- refrigerators 2-8° (continuous digital temperature monitoring with alarm to 24/7 support)
- refrigerated centrifuge
Contact the Clinical Trials Centre for information or if you have specialised equipment requirements.