Your support can help make a difference. There are many ways you can give to USC to support our students, our campus and our region.
All donations are appreciated and will assist the growth of USC.
By giving to USC you will receive:
- opportunities to meet and directly hear from student recipients how support assists their ability and capacity to study and succeed at USC
- regular reports on the impact of your support at USC
- acknowledgment of support in various publications, on the USC website, relevant events and USC's Donor Recognition Wall (depending on the level of support).
To make a donation:
- To make a one-off donation, use USC's secure online payment gateway
- If you are a member of the public, or a USC Alumni and would like to make a regular donation, you can download the Donation Form (PDF 159KB) *
- If you are a USC staff member and would like to make a regular donation via payroll deduction, you can download and complete the Authority to Deduct Form (PDF 142KB) *
- Return the completed form to the University of the Sunshine Coast Development Office by return email or by post, Locked Bag 4, Maroochydore DC, QLD 4558
Alternatively, contact the Development Office at any time to discuss ways in which you can support our initatives and funding programs. Donations over A$2 are tax deductible.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.