Enhance your research experience at USC
The Research Essentials Program offers sessions targeted at higher degree by research (HDR) candidates but is also open to other research students (e.g. honours).
Drawing primarily on expertise within the University, the Program is complemented by external facilitators and resources including the Australian Technology Network (ATN), ThinkWell, and a variety of individual visiting academics and consultants.
- leadership and communication
- literature reviews
- developing your research career
- practice-led research in creative arts, media and design
- publishing and authorship
- research commercialisation
- project management for researchers
- research ethics
- research methods
- research presentation skills
- statistical packages including SPSS and NVivo
Review the Research Essentials Program calendar and complete the online registration form to register to attend.
Discover the support and services available along with the structure and requirements of your HDR program.
To support learning outcomes and AQF requirements, HDR candidate's must complete these research training modules.