The University of Queensland offers a series of training modules through its Methods for Social Analysis and Statistics (MFSAS) program, including Leximancer. Leximancer is a software program designed to support scientific qualitative data analysis.
These hands-on software training modules include full-day and half-day workshops:
- Module D1 - Introduction to Leximancer (1 day)
- Module D2 - Leximancer Next Steps (1 day)
- Module D3 - Leximancer Masterclass (1 day)
- Module D4 - Stata: An introduction (1/2 day)
- Module D5 - Stata: Code and graphics (1/2 day)
Please note, students participate in these courses at their own cost.
For detailed information, including the 2016 training schedule, costs and registration, please check the MFSAS website.