It's never too early - or late - for your child or student to explore their future study and career options.
As a parent, teacher or career adviser you play a valuable role in guiding them through their exciting journey to gain their first degree.
We've created a dedicated space for parents - the USC Parent Lounge - with all the info parents need to support your child along their pathway to university.
Schools and Parents News
- 13 Mar 2017 USC offers tips for parents about preparing for uni
- 3 Mar 2017 Life-saving work to inspire school student leaders
- 16 Jan 2017 Record number of applicants receive offers
- 13 Jan 2017 Year 12 students skill up with Study Masterclasses
- 5 Jan 2017 Prospective students invited to Meet USC
- 5 Jan 2017 Renowned author to teach USC students