It's never too early - or late - for your child or student to explore their future study and career options.
As a parent, teacher or career adviser you play a valuable role in guiding them through their exciting journey to gain their first degree.
We've created a dedicated space for parents - the USC Parent Lounge - with all the info parents need to support your child along their pathway to university.
Open Day Fraser Coast
Tertiary Studies Expo (TSXPO)
Sunshine Coast Daily Careers Expo
Schools and Parents News
- 24 May Teacher makes history as inaugural award winner
- 22 May Samara uses Headstart to lead Bali library project
- 10 May Aspiring orators to gather for Debating Expo at USC
- 13 March USC offers tips for parents about preparing for uni
- 6 March Polar ice explorer to inspire Fraser Coast school leaders
- 3 March Life-saving work to inspire school student leaders