It's never too early - or late - for your child or student to explore their future study and career options.
As a parent, teacher or career adviser you play a valuable role in guiding them through their exciting journey to gain their first degree.
We've created a dedicated space for parents - the USC Parent Lounge - with all the info parents need to support your child along their pathway to university.
Choose from a range of presentations to meet your students’ needs, delivered by USC at your school.
This space was created just for you, so you can find everything you need to know about uni for your child in one easy pl…
Schools and Parents News
- 1 Nov 2016 Hundreds of students take opportunity to Explore USC
- 1 Nov 2016 USC to host career immersion day for Year 5 students
- 26 Oct 2016 USC gives senior students a Headstart to uni
- 26 Oct 2016 Smart Steps program for Year 12 students
- 14 Sep 2016 Budding young scientists impress at USC awards
- 7 Sep 2016 Micro-computer training inspires young scientists