Study smarter, not harder!
Get out of holiday mode and ready for your final year of high school with the Year 12 Study Skills Masterclass from USC. Running over the last week of holidays, the Masterclass will get you ready to hit the ground running and achieve academic success in Year 12.
Targeted specifically for students going into Year 12 in 2017, you’ll learn from experts and get support to help you achieve higher, build your confidence and minimise stress in your final year of school - preparing you to rise, and shine in 2017 and beyond.
What will be covered?
Learn from experienced high school teachers who will take you through the subject syllabus and assessment expectations to get you ahead of the game for Year 12. The following subject areas will be covered:
- Maths B & C
Benefits for students
- Advice on how to achieve higher academic outcomes
- Study skills to build confidence and competence
- Tools to minimise stress during their final school year
- An opportunity to meet and interact with experts in specific subject areas
- Hands-on activities
- Problem solving and reasoning skills
- How to prepare for exams and assignments
- Certificate of completion
- A motivation to learn!
Class times and location
- Classes are held between 8.30am-2.30pm, in room E1.20 at Sippy Downs
- Monday 16, January - Maths B & C
- Tuesday, 17 January - Chemistry
- Wednesday, 18 January - Physics
- Thursday, 19 January - Biology
- Friday, 20 January - English
- A$75 per day; or
- A$300 for the full suite of five subjects.
How to register
Registrations are now open via USC online payments.
Morning tea will be provided however students should bring their own lunch.
For further information contact Julie Hobbins via email email@example.com or phone (07) 5430 1127