Student Ambassadors help to promote USC, representing the university at recruitment and community engagement events, delivering presentations to school students, conducting campus visits and engaging with the public at events. They provide a unique student perspective and are an integral part of the Marketing and External Engagement team and the University. These are paid positions, offering flexibility around your study commitments.
In 2017, we are looking for Student Ambassadors to be based at various campuses.
In order to proceed with your application you must be available for the dates and locations below. You must be currently enrolled in a USC program with a minimum of 1.5 years remaining on your study program.
Successful applicants will be required to travel to the Sippy Downs campus for induction.
|Monday 5 June||Applications due|
|Monday 12 June||Applicants shortlisted and notified of interview time|
|Monday 26 June & Tuesday 27 June||Interviews at Sippy Downs campus|
|Wednesday 28 June||Interviews at Fraser Coast campus|
|Friday 30 June||Applicants notified of the outcome|
|Friday 7 July||Compulsory induction and training day (Sippy Downs campus)|
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send the following to email@example.com by Monday 5 June 2017.
- Completed Application Cover Sheet
- Your Resume
- A one-page statement outlining your suitability for the role in line with the Selection Criteria which addresses the points below:
- Why you want to be a Student Ambassador
- Describe your journey to university and study experience so far
- Examples of your prior experience in public speaking and fast-paced customer service roles
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.