Great expectations: What to do if your child's OP isn’t what you expected
OP release date is here! After 12 years of homework and exams, waiting for that number can be as nerve-wracking for you as it is for your child. Will your child get the OP he or she is hoping for? And what do you do if your child is disappointed?
Here are some things to keep in mind if the OP is lower – or higher – than expected.
Register for updates
Other helpful information
You might be interested in...
News for parents
- 27 Jun 2016 Frogs find fervent friend in USC graduate
- 22 Jun 2016 USC encourages girls to consider science careers
- 16 Jun 2016 Job success for Gympie’s first nursing graduates
- 9 Jun 2016 USC labs abuzz as students sample honey research
- 6 Jun 2016 USC pre-driving research targets 15-year-olds
- 2 Jun 2016 Buderim student receives $32,000 scholarship