Uni can be a big leap but we're here to help.
Moving from high school to uni is exciting and challenging. Uni students have more freedom than high school students but they’re also expected to take responsibility for their own learning.
We greet our new students each semester with Orientation to USC. In this week we guide our students through their transition to uni with a series of workshops and information sessions preparing them for study. Welcome Week is also a great time to make new friends and find out about the social side of uni life.
Throughout their studies additional support is available from Student Wellbeing and the USC Student Guild.
Latest USC News
- 24 May Teacher makes history as inaugural award winner
- 22 May Samara uses Headstart to lead Bali library project
- 10 May Aspiring orators to gather for Debating Expo at USC
- 13 March USC offers tips for parents about preparing for uni
- 6 March Polar ice explorer to inspire Fraser Coast school leaders
- 3 March Life-saving work to inspire school student leaders