Uni can be a big leap but we're here to help.
Moving from high school to uni is exciting and challenging. Uni students have more freedom than high school students but they’re also expected to take responsibility for their own learning.
We greet our new students each semester with Orientation to USC. In this week we guide our students through their transition to uni with a series of workshops and information sessions preparing them for study. Welcome Week is also a great time to make new friends and find out about the social side of uni life.
Throughout their studies additional support is available from Student Wellbeing and the USC Student Guild.
Latest USC News
- 16 Jan 2017 Record number of applicants receive offers
- 13 Jan 2017 Year 12 students skill up with Study Masterclasses
- 5 Jan 2017 Renowned author to teach USC students
- 5 Jan 2017 Prospective students invited to Meet USC
- 24 Nov 2016 Young students explore future careers at USC
- 1 Nov 2016 Hundreds of students take opportunity to Explore USC