Uni can be a big leap but we're here to help.
Moving from high school to uni is exciting and challenging. Uni students have more freedom than high school students but they’re also expected to take responsibility for their own learning.
We greet our new students each semester with Welcome Week. In this week we guide our students through their transition to uni with a series of workshops and information sessions preparing them for study. Welcome Week is also a great time to make new friends and find out about the social side of uni life.
Throughout their studies additional support is available from Student Life and Learning and the USC Student Guild.
Latest USC News
- 1 Nov 2016 Hundreds of students take opportunity to Explore USC
- 1 Nov 2016 USC to host career immersion day for Year 5 students
- 26 Oct 2016 USC gives senior students a Headstart to uni
- 26 Oct 2016 Smart Steps program for Year 12 students
- 14 Sep 2016 Budding young scientists impress at USC awards
- 7 Sep 2016 Micro-computer training inspires young scientists