- Professor of Education 11:59 PM, 9 July
- Lecturer in Curriculum and Pedagogy 11:59 PM, 9 July
- Senior Lecturer in Information and Communications Technology 11:59 PM, 2 July
- Associate Professor in Business 11:59 PM, 2 July
- Associate Professor in Information and Communications Technology 11:59 PM, 2 July
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Economics 11:59 PM, 2 July
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Counselling 11:59 PM, 16 July
- Senior Lecturer in International Business 11:59 PM, 16 July
- Senior Lecturer in Management 11:59 PM, 16 July
- Lecturer in Tourism, Leisure and Event Management 11:59 PM, 16 July
- Lecturer in Engineering (Dynamics) 11:59 PM, 23 July
USC is a young, vibrant university and one of Australia’s fastest-growing universities. We have a rapidly increasing student population and have consistently received five-star ratings for teaching quality in the Good Universities Guide. USC serves a growing catchment area from Brisbane to Hervey Bay including campuses on the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast, in Gympie and Brisbane, plus speciality international locations in Melbourne and Sydney.
USC is committed to providing a high-quality educational experience to our students, delivering innovative research with real impact, as well as engaging with the community and contributing to the aspirations of our local regions. Work with us and you’ll enjoy generous conditions, modern facilities and access to some of the latest technology.
Whether you’re an academic or professional, if you’re looking to build your career and make a difference, we invite you to join our professional, enthusiastic and welcoming community. View our current vacancies at the top of this page, connect with us on LinkedIn or get in contact with us.
USC Student Guild
Operations Manager, USC Student Guild
An exciting opportunity exists to oversee fundamental guild services including advocacy, welfare, retail, clubs and societies and student engagement initiatives.
Visit Seek website to learn more about this vacancy.
(please note that the successful candidate will be not be employed by USC. This position is employed by the USC Student Guild which is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting, representing and enriching the experience of students at USC. Remuneration is as per the Higher Education Industry General Staff Award).