Financial Services staff provides support to the University community in relation to:
- accounts payable and receivable
- cash and asset management
- corporate travel
- corporate credit cards
- financial information system
- reports for internal and external stakeholders
- financial compliance
Financial Services has three major goals:
- To adopt a continuous improvement culture that seeks to enhance productivity, while complying with governance and accountability obligations.
- Contribute to the University's long-term viability through the strategic development of finance-related plans and major projects.
- To develop an action-oriented, success-driven culture.
For more information and staff details visit contact Financial Services.