The Office of Engagement leads and manages USC’s strategy as an engaged university that advances the social, economic, and environmental wellbeing of its regions and beyond.
This is achieved by connecting and collaborating with the university’s many stakeholders through three focus areas that enable USC to both serve and be informed through its outreach activities:
The Office of Engagement is committed to partnering with the community through continuing education opportunities across a broad range of topics. We offer short course options to advance your knowledge and skills or simply to provide a channel for your creativity. For more information contact the Office of Engagement.
Collaborations and Memberships
USC is committed to actively participating in and influencing social, environmental and economic development policies, and connecting with thought leaders across the globe in industry, government and education. The university engages with national and international organisations through institutional membership of networks and forums dedicated to research, public discussion and collaboration.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
- Engagement Australia
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- Regional Universities Network (RUN)
- Scholars at Risk (SAR)
- Talloires Network
- Universities Australia (UA)
For more information, contact the Office of Engagement.
Community engagement stories
- 16 May Business expert is USC’s new Deputy Chancellor
- 9 May USC gains loan for Moreton Bay campus
- 21 March 1996 Society to build better future for USC
- 7 March Students to experience world-class facilities at new Sunshine Coast Health Institute
- 23 February USC employee shares in Sundance film award
- 21 February Launch of USC High Performance Student Athlete Program
New thinking New ideas
Talk to us about your bright ideas for services, activities and innovation