The Office of Engagement leads and manages USC’s strategy as an engaged university that advances the social, economic, and environmental wellbeing of its regions and beyond.
This is achieved by connecting and collaborating with the university’s many stakeholders through three focus areas that enable USC to both serve and be informed through its outreach activities:
The Office of Engagement is committed to partnering with the community through continuing education opportunities across a broad range of topics. We offer short course options to advance your knowledge and skills or simply to provide a channel for your creativity. For more information contact the Office of Engagement.
USC is a member of Engagement Australia, the peak body for promoting university-community engagement in Australia. USC was also the first university in Queensland to become a member of the Talloires Network, an international association of institutions committed to strengthening the civic roles and social responsibilities of higher education.
For more information, contact the Office of Engagement.
Community engagement stories
- 16 May Business expert is USC’s new Deputy Chancellor
- 9 May USC gains loan for Moreton Bay campus
- 21 March 1996 Society to build better future for USC
- 7 March Students to experience world-class facilities at new Sunshine Coast Health Institute
- 23 February USC employee shares in Sundance film award
- 21 February Launch of USC High Performance Student Athlete Program