Anne has worked at the University of the Sunshine Coast since May 2006 in Career Development, the University’s careers and employment team.
Anne is responsible for:
- designing, developing and implementing a range of career programs and activities
- providing individual career counselling, guidance and career planning
- providing job search techniques, industry-specific job hunting workshops and employer information
- assisting with the preparation of quality résumés and job applications
- facilitating Employability Program workshops to develop career skills
Anne completed a Master of Career Development through Edith Cowan University in 2011. She is a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society (members invited from top 15% of cohort).
Anne has previously held many senior level appointments in sales and marketing, international development assistance both in government and private industry, project management, human resource management and international student management.
Apart from working in Australia, she has also lived and worked in Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Papua New Guinea.