Louise is responsible for a variety of tasks which can include:
- organising the display of exhibitions including the preparation, installation, lighting and demounting;
- contributing to program delivery associated with the exhibitions such as the opening event, floor talks, art lectures, school visits and tours;
- social media monitoring;
- preparing educational and marketing material and maintaining mailing and media information;
- ensuring the exhibition space of the Gallery is well presented and engaging for visitors;
- overseeing and training gallery volunteers, casual staff and student interns;
- supporting all aspects of exhibition requirements such as receiving artwork, art handling, condition reporting, unpacking and re-packing and coordinating transport.