- Graduate Certificate in Business Research
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Planning)
- Business Finance
- International Finance
- Personal Investment Management
- International Business
- International Economics
- Quantitative Research Methods
- international finance
- international economics
- international business
Professor Sajid Anwar has extensive teaching and research experience. He is the winner of three university level teaching awards including '2006 Lecturer of the Year' at the University of Adelaide. He has published a large number of papers in international refereed journals.
Professor Anwar's current research deals with the impact of foreign investment and the related spillover effects on productivity and sectoral growth. Please feel free to contact him if you have any questions regarding his teaching and research interests.
Key publications of Professor Sajid Anwar's publications are available from the USC Research Bank.