Use the filter below to narrow your search:
Research in the Faculty of Arts, Business and Law encompasses a broad range of academic fields and disciplines, taking in diverse and dynamic research areas from human factors, cultures, society, ecology and environment to the creative arts, media and digital technologies.
Browse our research areas to see some of the exciting projects we are currently undertaking, who’s involved and the impact our work has on our global community.
Within our spectrum of research strengths are specialised research groups that focus on specific areas of research:
- 19 Jan 2017 Graduate steps into the breach with Whale One job
- 5 Jan 2017 Renowned author to teach USC students
- 22 Dec 2016 USC degree helps Stephanie land agribusiness job
- 22 Dec 2016 Student embarks on Indonesian adventure
- 19 Dec 2016 Interacting with the dead via Facebook: USC study
- 14 Dec 2016 Students dining out on tales of beacon success