Use the filter below to narrow your search:
Research in the Faculty of Arts, Business and Law encompasses a broad range of academic fields and disciplines, taking in diverse and dynamic research areas from human factors, cultures, society, ecology and environment to the creative arts, media and digital technologies.
Browse our research areas to see some of the exciting projects we are currently undertaking, who’s involved and the impact our work has on our global community.
Within our spectrum of research strengths are specialised research groups that focus on specific areas of research:
- 22 May Samara uses Headstart to lead Bali library project
- 15 May USC Law lecture to tackle costs of climate change
- 4 May USC student turns assignment into book launch
- 4 May Coach’s research uncovers elite football factors
- 28 April Pakistani student to promote Brisbane to the world
- 13 April USC graduate starts graphic design career