Use the filter below to narrow your search:
Research in the Faculty of Arts, Business and Law encompasses a broad range of academic fields and disciplines, taking in diverse and dynamic research areas from human factors, cultures, society, ecology and environment to the creative arts, media and digital technologies.
Browse our research areas to see some of the exciting projects we are currently undertaking, who’s involved and the impact our work has on our global community.
Within our spectrum of research strengths are specialised research groups that focus on specific areas of research:
- 23 Feb 2017 USC employee shares in Sundance film award
- 20 Feb 2017 Academic chosen for world’s largest games conference
- 15 Feb 2017 Supreme Court judge to hold masterclass at USC
- 14 Feb 2017 USC student lands role as commodity trader
- 13 Feb 2017 Gates and obstacles no barrier for OP1 student
- 3 Feb 2017 L-platers needed for driving behaviour research