- Foundations of Sustainability
- Empowering Individuals for Sustainability
- community opinion leaders and sustainability
- adaptive capacity
- response capacity to climate change
Dr Noni Keys is an associate lecturer in Communication with the School of Communication and Creative Industries at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Prior to her appointment with USC, Noni worked as a research assistant on studies related to adaptive capacity and on adaptive capacity to climate change in particular. Noni's PhD thesis was on the potential role of community opinion leaders to foster responses to complex sustainability issues such as climate change. It was conducted in the Sunshine Coast region in conjunction with the South East Queensland Climate Adaptation Research Initiative, a collaboration between USC, University of Queensland, Griffith University and CSIRO.
- Institute of Australian Geographers
- USC Advance Awards, 2016: AQT award for Advancing Quality Teaching. Awarded to teaching staff and teaching teams who engage students in a quality learning experience by applying rich and engaging teaching approaches that substantially improve students' learning experiences. Awarded to the COR109 team (including Noni Keys)