- Supply Chain Management
- supply chain management
Robert is a lecturer and researcher in supply chain management at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia. He has previously taught at Griffith University’s Business School in Brisbane; Chinese University Hong Kong; the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies at the University of Sydney; and at the Normandy Business School in France.
Robert has many years of consulting and management experience in marketing, operations management, IT and organisational change. He has led the planning and delivery of several large-scale strategic change, business process and IT implementation programs contributing to measurable benefits for blue chip clients across different industries in Australia, Asia, Europe and the US.
Robert is a non-executive director of an established Sunshine Coast import, distribution, wholesale and retail business. His current research focus is networked supply chains where he investigates how relationships (in addition to processes and technologies) add value.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply – Australia (CIPS-A), Member of the Academic Forum
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transportation – Australia (CILT-A)
- Australian Logistics Council (ALC)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Supply Chain Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
- CIRM (Certification in Integrated Resource Management) by the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), San Francisco