- population dynamics in agro–ecosystems
- integrated pest management
- biology and ecology of thrips
- forestry and horticulture research, South East Asia
Madaline is an entomologist, thrips enthusiast and PhD candidate. Her research focus is population dynamics of agro–forestry ecosystems and development of integrated pest management (IPM) programs. Madaline is involved in international forestry and agricultural development research in South East Asia. She is passionate about working with local growers to enhance pest diagnostic skills and develop sustainable control programs.
Follow Madaline Healey on Twitter *
* This is an external website and the University of the Sunshine Coast is not responsible for the content.
- Crawford Young Scholar, 2012, The Crawford Fund
|Project name||Investigators||Funding body||Year||Focus|
|Insect identification and IPM in Lao||Healey, M & Burgess, L||The Crawford Fund (A$8,000)||2014–2015||Identifying current and new pest species in vegetables, Lao PDR|