- Paramedic Professional Studies
- Paramedic Clinical Foundations
- Paramedic Clinical Systems
- Paramedic Obstetric and Paediatric Emergencies
- Aged Care
- emergency obstetrics in paramedic practice
- utilising clinical simulation in the teaching environment
- Information literacy
- Occupational immunisation
- Aged Care
Belinda Flanagan is the Program Coordinator of the Bachelor of Paramedic Science. She has worked as a Registered Nurse/Midwife and Paramedic in Queensland and New South Wales since 1993. Completing a Masters in Midwifery in 2010 her main areas of interest are now focused on Obstetrics in Paramedic Practice.
Belinda maintains her clinical currency by working in a casual capacity as a Midwife at Caboolture Hospital in addition to her full-time lecturing position at the University. Belinda frequently collaborates with the Queensland Ambulance Service in guideline development and education in the area of obstetrics and neonatal resuscitation.
Belinda is undertaking a PhD which will research the paramedic response to obstetric emergencies, this will provide recommendations for the management of emergency obstetric cases.