- Paramedic Professional Studies
- Paramedic Clinical Foundations
- Paramedic Clinical Systems
- Paramedic Obstetric and Paediatric Emergencies
- Clinical Practicum
- emergency obstetrics in paramedic practice
- utilising clinical simulation in the teaching environment
- information literacy
- occupational immunisation
- blended learning – e-portfolio
- aged care/disability services
Belinda Flanagan has been involved in various areas of health since 1990 and over this period has gained the following multiple qualifications including her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Master of Midwifery, Associate Diploma Health Science (Ambulance Officer) and Graduate Certificate in Professional Learning.
Prior to her appointment with USC, Belinda was an Advanced Care Paramedic with both the NSW and Qld Ambulance Service and a Registered Nurse/Midwife with NSW and Qld Health. Belinda frequently collaborates with the Queensland Ambulance Service in guideline development and education in the area of obstetrics and neonatal resuscitation.
Belinda is undertaking a PhD which will research the paramedic response to obstetric emergencies, this will provide recommendations for the management of emergency obstetric cases.
|Project Name||Funding Body||Year|
|Women Birthing in Paramedic Care||KJM Foundation A$2,000||2014|
|Women Birthing in Paramedic Care||VACIS A$10,000||2013|