- Science and Sustainability in Primary Schools
- Teaching Primary Science
- Primary Curriculum and Unit Writing
- Using data to inform teaching
- Incorporating technology with teaching and learning
- Integrating curriculum
- primary science education
- curriculum reform
- mobile technologies in education
Beverly Dann is the Program Coordinator for Bachelor of Primary Education.
Beverly has worked in primary schools as a teacher, deputy, and curriculum leader for 26 years in the USA and Australia. She is involved in teacher education with the Bachelor of Primary and the Bachelor of Early Years programs.
Beverly has a passion for science that is clearly evident in her teaching. She often incorporates digital technologies in her courses that are transferrable to the classroom setting. Beverly has recently completed her PhD in Primary Science Education.