- PAR212 Injury in the Community
- Paramedic Clinical Practicum 1 and 2
- Disaster preparedness in resource/income constrained settings
- resilience in health care professionals and undergraduates
- paramedic education through inter-professional learning exercises
Chantal was appointed as a Lecturer, Paramedicine at the University of the Sunshine Coast in 2016. Prior to this, Chantal worked as an Advanced Life Support Paramedic with Ambulance Victoria and a Lecturer at Monash University. Chantal was a Year Level Coordinator, Acting Course Coordinator and Peer Support Representative while at Monash.
In 2012, Chantal was appointed as an Australian Youth Ambassador for Development to work with Nepal Ambulance Service to build organisational capacity and strengthen medical education and training. Chantal is passionate about social diversity and inclusion, and enriching the undergraduate experience through local and international placement opportunities.
- Advanced Life Support Paramedic with Ambulance Victoria
- Paramedics Australasia
- Australian Centre for Pacific Islands Research