- TPP111 Business Study Skills
- MGT210 Project Management
- BUS320 Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- interested in pursuing research related to academic skills development for business graduates
- COR109 cluster research projects
- research assistant Sunshine Coast events audit for David Gration
Dericka Frost holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of the Sunshine Coast. Prior to completing this, Dericka worked in the business sector in areas such as recruitment, project management and office administration.
Beginning in 2011, Dericka began as a tutor at USC delivering courses such as Business Study Skills, part of the Tertiary Preparatory Pathway program, and working in the School of Business as a tutor of Project Management and Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics. In 2012, Dericka became Course Coordinator for Business Study Skills, and in May of 2013, became an Associate Lecturer in TPP. During this same period, Dericka has received nominations for grants and awards for teaching based on student feedback. Dericka continues to teach into the School of Business subjects in the belief that this informs and provides currency to the Business Study Skills course.