- English Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Early Childhood Education
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Learners
- Professional Learning
- professional learning
- learning and teaching in early learning contexts
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners
- connecting knowledge and practice through Wider Field Experience
Dr Anne Drabble is the Program Coordinator for Bachelor of Early Childhood Education.
Dr Drabble is a Senior Lecturer Early Childhood in Education in the School of Science, Education and Engineering at the University of the Sunshine Coast. Her research areas include language and literacy development for diverse learners especially Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners in local and remote school communities. She is also investigating strategies to prepare students for effective participation in supervised professional experiences undertaken in rural and remote communities. Her previous work focused on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students enrolled in Initial Teacher Programs and teaching in community. Anne’s teaching areas include English curriculum and pedagogy, preparation for supervised professional experiences; diversity and inclusivity in early years contexts and research methodology with Masters students.