- ENG225 Engineering Materials
- ENG202 Introduction to Engineering Design
- ENG301 Materials Technology
- energy materials
- construction materials
- Pb free electrical interconnects
- recycled materials
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) / Bachelor of Environmental Science
Dr Ayodele Olofinjana obtained his PhD from the University of Sheffield in 1992 and has since had over 20 years of post-doctoral experience in teaching and research that spans many countries including the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Brunei. At the University of Brunei, Dr Olofinjana played a major role in setting up the energy research group where he led the project on application of thin films in energy devices.
Dr Olofinjana's research experience centred mostly on rapid solidification of alloys and non-equilibrium processing of materials. He made major contributions to the structural and mechanical characterisation of metallic glass wires. He has recently developed research interest in the area of construction materials, and engineering materials with reduced environmental impact. His main expertise are in materials characterisation and in structure-property relationship of materials.