- Quantitative Research Methods
- Health Research Projects
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- 3D immersive visualisation in teaching science
- Scoring rules (multiple evaluation and multiple choice in teaching)
- Health promotion and evaluation
Dr Mary Kynn is a statistician with a multidisciplinary background in areas of science, psychology, computing and design with a strong teaching and learning focus. She is particularly interested in visualisation techniques and human-computer interaction to assist learning.