- Diversity and Inclusivity in Education
- The Arts in Education
- Professional Learning and Engagement with the Community
- Differentiating the Curriculum
- Diversity and Inclusivity Program with Principals and Teachers in Papua, Indonesia
- teachers and health in special education
- first year in higher education
- diversity and inclusive education with principals and teachers in Papua
Rosemary Horn is the Program Coordinator for Bachelor of Primary Education Program (Gympie).
Rosemary’s professional experience includes both university and school settings. She has over 30 years of experience working in education addressing Diversity and Inclusivity in early childhood, primary, secondary and transition programs for Education Queensland. Rosemary has experience in developing curriculum, implementing and managing education projects, researching and consultancy. She joined USC in 2013 and is currently lecturing in the Early Childhood and Primary Education Programs and working with the principals and teachers education program in the Government Partnerships for Development (GPFD) project, USC International Development.
Rosemary's current research interests focus on the teacher's perspectives of 'health work' in schools and investigating how to improve student transition and retention in First Year in Higher Education. She is involved in international research investigating Diversity and Inclusive Education with Principals and Teachers of Papua.