USC offers event, venue hire and catering services for organisations, businesses and individuals for events from 10 to 600 people.
Regional events held on campus are as diverse as World Environment Day, Australian String Quartet concert, charity balls and gala dinners, business seminars, product launches and conferences.
Facilities and venues for hire
- Academic facilities including lecture theatres and tutorial rooms
- The Auditorium at the Innovation Centre, seminar and conference rooms
- Sporting and athletic facilities
- Other meeting rooms and general purpose spaces (please call to discuss your needs)
Contact Venues to confirm space availability and the best options for your function.
USC's catering team offer a range of innovative food options and menus and friendly staff to make your event on campus a special experience.
Contact USC Venues for more information or to request an estimate.
Booking and more information
To book an event at USC, contact Venues. Staff will confirm the best facility available for your event and discuss your catering and other requirements.
For sports and recreational facility bookings, contact USC Sport.
To finalise your booking, complete the relevant application form and carefully read the conditions of hire before submitting to USC.
Important notes to consider
- Hiring University of the Sunshine Coast facilities is subject to the Hire of University Facilities Policy and University statutes, conditions of hire, rules and policies as determined.
- The University only considers one-off bookings and reserves the right to decline any booking.
- Minimum charges and time durations apply.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Facilities are generally available outside core University business hours. The University reserves the right to refuse bookings without explanation.
- USC has the exclusive rights to catering on campus. No outside catering is permitted for functions.
- The University will not hire to any party or for any purpose which may provide a conflict of interest to any University operations.