A number of sporting groups conduct training and fixtures using the sporting facilities at the University:
USC Athletics Club
- Meet at the athletics track on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons for training and also hold regular track meets.
- More information available at: www.uscathleticsclub.asn.au
USC Little Athletics
- Athletics training for primary age through to 18 years.
- Meet at the USC Athletics Track each Friday afternoon from 5.30pm between September and March.
- More information available at: www.usclac.com.au
USC Basketball Club
- Training and fixtures held at the USC Stadium.
- Junior training is held each Tuesday from 4pm.
- Junior fixtures each Friday from 4pm and Saturday from 8am.
- Senior fixtures run each Tuesday night.
- More information available at: www.uscbasketball.com.au
USC Rugby Club
- Includes divisions for Juniors, Colts, Womens, Reserve Grade and A Grade.
- The club competes in the Sunshine Coast Rugby Union competition.
- More information available at: www.uscrugby.com.au
Sunshine Coast Futsal Association
- Coordinates futsal (5-a-side indoor soccer) competitions for under 6's through to ladies and mens divisions.
- The Association uses the University's Sports Stadium for fixtures on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
- More information available at: https://sunnycoastfutsal.com.au
Sippy United Netball
- Runs an Indoor Netball competition on Thursday nights at the Sports Stadium.
- More information from Ph: 0420 507 872 or 0419 424 526
- A social wheelchair basketball group that meet each Wednesday night at the Sports Stadium.
- Able-bodied players welcome.
- More information available at: www.suncoastspinners.com.au
Coastal Assassins Roller Derby
- Dedicated to promoting women's flat track roller derby on the Sunshine Coast.
- The group trains at the Sports Stadium each Sunday.
- More information available at: www.coastalassassins.com.au
- Triathlon coaching for athletes of all skill levels
- More information available at: www.atlasmultisports.com.au
Sunshine Coast Tri Academy
- Development and training for triathletes of all health and fitness levels.
- More information available at: www.scta.com.au
- Our resident learn-to-swim program and masters swimming
- More information available at: www.kozzaquatics.com
Chancellor Park Soccer Club
- Coordinates teams to compete in the Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association
- More information available at: www.cpsoccer.com.au