The Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic offers individualised dietary advice using evidence based information and practice.
The clinic is conducted by final year Nutrition and Dietetic students under the supervision of Senior Dietitians and is located at Ochre Medical Centre, USC Health Clinics, 1st floor, 9 Ochre Way, Sippy Downs.
Dietitians are able to assist you with the management of a wide range of medical and nutrition concerns including:
- Diabetes-type 1 and 2 as well as Gestational Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal disorders—Reflux, Coeliac, Constipation, Diverticulitis
- Heart Disease-Cholesterol management, high blood pressure
- Cancer treatment
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Kidney disease
- Underweight and malnutrition
- Children and Teens — over weight
- Respiratory disease — Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary, lung disorders
- Weight management — via Weight Management clinic (with Ex physiology) or individual consultations
Specialist Dietetic advice is also available for:
- Paediatrics (eg Fussy eating, Failure to thrive)
- Eating Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (FODMAPS)
- Food and Chemical Intolerances
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest.
Fees per session
Standard dietetic consultations
- USC students A$10 *
- USC staff and public concession card holders A$20 *
- General public A$30 *
Specialist dietetic services
- USC students A$30 *
- USC staff and concession card holders A$40 *
- General public A$50 *
* No Medicare or Health Insurance rebates apply.