Published on 15 January 2015
The most sought-after study program at USC for 2015 is its Bachelor of Nursing Science.
USC has offered 277 places to new Nursing Science students in Semester 1 this year, following offers made by QTAC (Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre) today.
The degree has been USC’s most popular degree since it was introduced in 2007.
Nursing Science is followed by the Bachelor of Paramedic Science (246 offers), Sport & Exercise Science (188), Primary Education (132) and Occupational Therapy (111) as USC’s most sought-after for 2015.
A total of 3,175 offers have been made to date for places at USC starting Semester 1, 2015, and that figure will increase when QTAC offer rounds are completed next month.
The 3,175 offers for places at USC include 2,442 to applicants from the Sunshine Coast and neighbouring regions, 527 to residents from other areas of Queensland (including Brisbane) and 192 from interstate.
Top USC programs (most sought-after):
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Paramedic Science
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure & Event Management)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
— Terry Walsh