Visions - 20th Anniversary Celebration Book
“OVER the past 20 years, USC has achieved many milestones and transformed many lives. At its heart, USC has always been about people and in 2016, we celebrate the people who made the University what it is today and those who will take this vision into the future.
The many facets, and faces, of USC are reflected among the 14 chapters of this book, Visions. It is a book that tells the story of USC’s 20-year history, current achievements and future direction through the eyes of people who represent its diverse themes.”
Latest releases from the USC archive
Building Australia’s first greenfield university campus in more than 20 years.
The people who make USC great
After 20 years, USC is renowned for its personal approach in supporting its students to achieve their best.
When we say "people are our greatest asset", we're not just paying lip service to the power of the individuals who have shaped, and been shaped by, our University.
Read more about the people who created history and nominate a colleague today.
20th anniversary news
- 21 Sep 2016 Exhibition honours USC art collection contributors
- 11 Aug 2016 USC caters for 60% rise in students with disabilities
- 8 Aug 2016 Drone research at two Coast beaches
- 20 May 2016 Bank manager celebrates ‘priceless’ USC milestone
- 6 Apr 2016 Graduates told: 'hold on to your hats'
- 23 Mar 2016 Graduate from ‘Struggle Street’ finds USC success
Secure your piece of USC history. Place your order with the USC Bookshop.
Read an extract from the introduction with Professor Greg Hill, Vice-Chancellor and President of USC.
Acknowledging the original custodians with Lyndon Davis, Honorary Senior Fellow.
Visions is the second book from author Julie Schomberg. Read more...