Visions - 20th Anniversary Celebration Book
“OVER the past 20 years, USC has achieved many milestones and transformed many lives. At its heart, USC has always been about people and in 2016, we celebrate the people who made the University what it is today and those who will take this vision into the future.
The many facets, and faces, of USC are reflected among the 14 chapters of this book, Visions. It is a book that tells the story of USC’s 20-year history, current achievements and future direction through the eyes of people who represent its diverse themes.”
Latest releases from the USC archive
The people who make USC great
After 20 years, USC is renowned for its personal approach in supporting its students to achieve their best.
When we say "people are our greatest asset", we're not just paying lip service to the power of the individuals who have shaped, and been shaped by, our University.
Read more about the people who created history and nominate a colleague today.
20th anniversary news
- 21 September 2016 Exhibition honours USC art collection contributors
- 11 August 2016 USC caters for 60% rise in students with disabilities
- 8 August 2016 Drone research at two Coast beaches
- 20 May 2016 Bank manager celebrates ‘priceless’ USC milestone
- 6 April 2016 Graduates told: 'hold on to your hats'
- 23 March 2016 Graduate from ‘Struggle Street’ finds USC success
The potential of education
Read an extract from the introduction with Professor Greg Hill, Vice-Chancellor and President of USC.
A traditional welcome
Acknowledging the original custodians with Lyndon Davis, Honorary Senior Fellow.