Watch the Umbraco training — Creating and editing web pages video (3.2min) to learn:
- How to create a new web page
- How to add and edit content
Before creating a new web page you’ll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your content or plans. Our web team will then let you know the most suitable place to create your page.
- After you have logged in to the training site: edittrain.usc.edu.au
- Create a new web page under the Learn page using the Textpage template
- Title the page '<your name> training'
- Copy and paste the content in the 'Umbraco highlights' Word doc attached to your training invitation email
- Add heading styles to headings, eg Improved search, Document types, Mobile-friendly design
- Before you can save your page you will need to complete the next step 2. Metadata