Some courses may be offered in intensive mode in Sessions, and some courses may be offered in both the standard Semester and one of the Sessions.
Check the Session timetables if the course you wish to enrol in is not listed on the Semester timetable, or if you would like to determine if the course can be undertaken in an intensive mode.
For historic timetabling information, which may help you plan your studies, refer to the previous timetables.
For information about the timetable format and finding rooms on campus, refer to understanding the timetable.
When enrolments open, classes will fill quickly, therefore you should plan your enrolment by selecting your courses and class options well in advance.
You can use the timetable, available below, prior to the enrolment period commencing to plan which classes you would like to enrol in. Once enrolment opens, select the courses/classes you prefer and enrol as soon as possible.
* These timetables are subject to change. Please check regularly for changes.
Semester 2, 2016
- University Timetable, Semester 2, 2016 (Complete Version) (PDF 372KB)
- Tertiary Enabling Program, Semester 2, 2016 (PDF 101KB)
USC Fraser Coast
- University Timetable, Session 6, 2016 (PDF 103KB)
- University Timetable, Session 7, 2016 (PDF 102KB)
- University Timetable, Session 8, 2016 (PDF 123KB)
- University Timetable, Trimester 2, 2016 (PDF 95KB)
- University Timetable, Trimester 3, 2016 (PDF 101KB)
These timetables are subject to change. Please check regularly for changes.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.