Every opportunity under the sun
At the University of the Sunshine Coast we see opportunity everywhere. And with some of the state’s biggest infrastructure projects so close to home, like the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital, there’s never been a better time to advance, change or start your career.
USC offers more than 100 programs from study locations across Queensland including Sippy Downs on Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay on the Fraser Coast, Gympie, Noosa and South Bank in Brisbane plus specialist international student centres in Melbourne and Sydney.
New programs for 2017
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Recreation and Outdoor Environmental Studies
Explore the endless possibilities and find a program that’s right for you.
USC Open Day is just around the corner
USC’s Imaginarium is your chance to get your hands on everything that USC has to offer.
- Talk to students and teachers
- Ask all your questions
- Get course advice and guidance
- Explore the campus and feel what it’s like to be a uni student
- Discover your superpower and find a career you’ll love
Sunday 7 Aug 10am – 2pm. Register now for information sessions and tours
Browse USC's study areas
Find your program:
Use the filter below to narrow your search
Year 11 and 12 students can start studying USC courses while still completing high school.
The Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP) prepares you for award-based tertiary study at USC.