Are you ready to start uni now?
Headstart is for you if:
- You would like to take your school studies to a more advanced level.
- Overall, you are doing well at school (achieving at least a B-grade average).
- You have a passion or skill in a particular area of study at school.
- You can manage your own studies and schedule of commitments.
- You have the academic skills to research study topics, write assessment pieces and sit for exams.
If the statements above describe you then it's time to follow our easy 3-step application process.
Step 1: Assess your options
Check your eligibility for Headstart, figure out what courses you are interested in, and plan which semesters you will study Headstart.
Step 2: Discuss with your school
Get your school's support for your application and check the course you want to study fits in with your school schedule and other commitments.
Step 3: Complete and submit your application
Complete and submit the application form and supporting documentation to your school's Headstart Coordinator. Use the checklist, and apply for a scholarship (if applicable).