This course provides the foundation for a postgraduate research program in business. It will give you an understanding of the research process, concepts and designs. An examination of different methodologies will enable you to select from a range of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies for their research proposal. The course is designed to give you an introduction into developing a research topic and build an awareness and appreciation for ethical issues involved in research.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS512 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 185KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.