This course enables you to gain media industry experience through completion of a university-based media industry project. It will enable you to gain valuable practical experience and implement your gathered knowledge from your university coursework. It will also prepare you with the necessary skills to complete your industry placement in CMN307.
- Completed 16 courses including CMN228 and CMN237 and instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 4, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN306 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 462KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.