This course is designed to assist you to clarify and refine your approach to undertaking your research. You will acquire knowledge about research in your chosen field and develop methodological understandings relevant to your topic. The course will familiarise you with the fundamental principles of literature reviews and research design through the production of a research proposal. Its multidisciplinary workshop based approach will expose you to a range of theoretical approaches, methodologies and methods and enhance your understanding of your own research and its relationship to other disciplines.
- Enrolled in Program AR708 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- ART411 or CMN575
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN574 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 500KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.