This course provides the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a human services context, allowing you to integrate your developing counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills into practice in a safe, supported and supervised work-based setting. The placement offers the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner-centred’ educational emphasis. This course focuses on understanding the operation of the agency and requires you to complete a field work placement of 250 hours.
- (COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280) and (SCS265 or COU265) and enrolled in Program AR375 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
COU263 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 498KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.