Counselling Placement 2 builds on the experience of Counselling Placement 1 and provides the opportunity to integrate and extend the application of knowledge and skills through more direct involvement in practice settings within the human services field of practice. You will be expected to contribute to the normal practice of the agency and to critically reflect on your experience in terms of theory, knowledge and skills for practice. This course requires you to complete a field work placement of 250 hours.
- SCS263 or COU263 and enrolled in Program AR373 or AR375 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- COU262 and COU281
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
COU264 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 206KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.