Counselling Placement 2 builds on the experience of Placement 1 and provides the opportunity to integrate and extend the application of knowledge and skills through more direct involvement in practice settings in the human services field of practice. You will be expected to contribute to the normal practice of the agency and to critically reflect on your experience in terms of theory, knowledge and skills for practice. This course requires you to complete a placement of a minimum of 250 hours.
- SCS263 or COU263 and enrolled in Program AR373 or AR375 and Course Coordinator consent
- SCS264 and COU264
- (COU262 or COU362) and (COU281 or COU381)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.