This course examines the recovery approach as the guiding paradigm of community mental health and family and relationship work. The critical importance of evidence-based practice as the foundation of effective treatment and care is addressed. Furthermore, the course presents the essential capabilities that form the core of inter-disciplinary working and which are the keystones of ethical and values-based practice in the field.
- Enrolled in Program AR520, AR620 or AR630
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.