In this course you will develop an understanding of Physical Theatre. You will develop knowledge of the history, rationale and philosophies of Physical Theatre. You will explore the application, styles and devising processes of Physical Theatre. As part of this course you will create a physical theatre performance based on one or two styles of Physical Theatre.
- DRA100 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
DRA203 Course Outline Semester 2, 2016 (PDF 538KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.