The research project you undertake in the Master of Education is normally the first piece of extended research and writing you have undertaken during your university studies. Completion of your research project is the established means of demonstrating your capacity for future independent research. Your project is an important part of training towards research higher degree studies because it allows you to begin to locate yourself in the educational research culture. Your report is normally between 20 000 and 25 000 words in length, depending upon the nature of the problem investigated.
- Enrolled in Program ED704 or ED705 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU710D Course Outline Semester 1, 2016 (PDF 460KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.