This course investigates some of the significant expressions of Australian literature in the last one hundred years. It plots how Australian literature has served to situate, challenge and debate concepts of nation and identity, belonging and home. It does this through development of extensive critical reading skills, analysis and literary research.
- EGL120 or SCS130 or a Drama Major or Minor
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EGL205 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 502KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.