The use of smart engineered materials is the bedrock of innovations in engineering structures and devices. In this course you will learn that microstructure controls properties and processing controls microstructure, and, through processing, the properties of materials can be engineered for different applications. You will apply this knowledge to solve simple problems by conducting tests, interpreting results and selecting materials based on performance indices to suit design specifications.
- MTH102 or MTH103 and enrolled in Program SC367, SC410, SC411, SC425, SC377, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG225 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 516KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.