Heat transfer is an important part of many diverse areas of engineering. This course covers the fundamental physical processes of heat transfer, including the application of techniques to engineering problem solving. It extends upon the concepts and principles learned in fluid mechanics and thermodynamics courses. The course content will cover the three modes of heat transfer – conduction, convection, and radiation – and their application to the industry.
- (ENG204 or MEC2101) and (ENG300 or MEC3102) and enrolled in Program SC411
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.