The final year project represents the capstone and culmination of your four year engineering degree. It allows you to demonstrate that you can put engineering theory into practice and operate at a professional level. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency engineering research and design. This will be done through an approved research or design project and the production of a report that clearly presents the results in such a way as to allow repetition of the work by others.
- ENG302 or ENG403 and enrolled in Program SC383, SC410, SC411, SC425 or SC430
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG401 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 785KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.